Joel Uckelman on Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:55:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Turkish Econ Phase, September 1806

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> > At 03:02 PM 8/11/2006, you wrote:
> > >VP: +8 (51)
> > >
> > >M&M:
> > >
> > >Turkey      base             $24   12MP
> > >             Egypt             $6    6MP
> > >             Palestine         $2    2MP
> > >             British trade     $7
> > >             American trade    $4
> > >---------------------------------------
> > >                              $42   22MP
> >
> > Doesn't that add up to 20 manpower, not 22?
> >
> > I don't have a board handy but the back of the card Kyle scanned in on his
> > web page shows a base income of $23, not $24.
>
> I miscounted once a long time ago, and then carried these errors over
> each quarter because I copy and paste my econ phase from the previous
> quarter. This might result in my having $5 or so less in my treasury
> than I do now, but probably nothing else. I'll check on this before too
> much more time passes.

A careful audit of the Turkish Treasury showed that I should have $5 less
than I thought, due to counting my base income as $24 instead of $23 for
five quarters. This can be corrected simply by deducting the $5 from my
treasury, since I never had less than $5 during that period.

Miscalculating my manpower had no effect, since I never used more than
20MP between EM and building factors.

Thanks for noticing that, Mike, before it became a problem.

--
J.