Michael Gorman on Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:28:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Call to Allies?

At 05:56 PM 8/14/2006, you wrote:
>OK, look, what is going on is a DIPLOMACY period - we're discussing the
>options and whether and how to respond.
>
>Once we're done with that (which takes a bit more time to coordinate given
>the disparate time zones, etc) we'll do the call to allies step.

This is what I want to happen.  I have no problem with this.  I have no
problem with you guys taking as much or as little time as you need to get
this step figured out.  It's not supposed to be harder than is required to
get everyone time to communicate and to deal with any actual diplomatic
disagreements.  It's not supposed to then be another step harder by having
to phrase your responses to the escrow in the form of a question or we
deduct from your score.