Michael Gorman on Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:26:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Round 3 at 2-1 table, we get a mutual break after all...

At 11:17 AM 8/11/2006, you wrote:
>3 straight 4s, that's the ticket.
>5% will do 2 more casualties, total of 9 to the French and Neapolitans, but
>there is a mutual break, I'm assuming, and we retreat to Venice? Closest
>depot is Salzburg, Munich, Ulm, and Trieste, all 2 hexes away.

While I still wait for Austria to get a bad roll, I'm sure it will happen
someday, this retreat does raise an issue.  The forces now at Venice used
movement as part of forage.  Is it therefore possible for them to besiege
the city?