Michael Gorman on Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:29:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Assault on Freiburg

At 08:20 AM 8/11/2006, you wrote:

>Dice rolls requested by: Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxx>
>Rolls sent to:
>    eia@xxxxxxxxx
>
># 3rd corps with 7I
># Rolls on 5-1
>
>No. of sides on every die:      6
>No. of dice for every roll:     1
>No. of dice rolls requested:    3
>No. of rolls per line:          1
>
>   6
>   5
>   5

I believe the initial surrender was prescient.

If I recall the garrison correctly it was 6 Bavarian, 1 Austrian and
John.  So morale would be 2.2 and the garrison will break in round 1 with
the loss of 1 factor.

If that math is correct, then they'll also cause one French casualty and
have no chance of breaking the French force in one round.  So France will
still take the city and detach a garrison factor, but they'll lose a
factor, capture one less factor and France will gain one pp.