James Helle on Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:47:04 -0700 (MST)

[eia] British naval phase-Sept. 1806

Since the Dutch chose not to intercept I will send out my naval orders in
their entirety.  The British Royal Navy will move first:

1st Fleet: holds in St. Malo blockade box
2nd Fleet: holds in Toulon blockade box
3rd Fleet: moves to Amsterdam blockade box
4th Fleet: (w/ 1 corps) moves to St. Malo blockade box
5th Fleet: moves to Dublin, picks up 1 ship and moves to St. Malo blockade
box
6th Fleet: holds in St. Malo blockade box
7th Fleet: holds in St. Malo blockade box
Sicilians: holds in Naples/Palermo sea area