Michael Gorman on Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:49:15 -0700 (MST)

[eia] French reinforcements

2 ships become available at Toulon and are added to the fleet there

1I corps is formed at Paris and absorbs 4I from the city garrison, leaving
1 factor.
Davout is removed to think about how he managed to lose the battle at
Strasbourg
Eugene takes command at Paris
Murat joins Napoleon

1ship is added to the Holland fleet for a total of 6 ships
1 infantry is added to the Amsterdam garrison

The Naples 2nd corps adds 2 infantry factors for a total of 7I