Kyle H on Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:59:50 -0700 (MST)

[eia] reinforcement error

    The intention was to place reinforcements from Tunisia directly into the
garrison at Cagliari *without* detaching any factors from the corps.  But I
didn't realize that I needed a depot at Cagliari to maintain sea supply in
order to accomplish this.  So, I should have kept the depot.  (This would
add $1 to my maintenance costs in the economic phase.)  Or, if that is
disallowed as an illegal back-tracking, then place the 2i with the Tunis
garrison.
    My feelings won't be hurt if people don't want to allow me to fix this
mistake.  I understand that we may not want to set a precedent that allows
people to go back and fix their mistakes.  If anyone objects to my fixing
this error, then I will just live with it the way it is.

Sorry for the error,

kdh