Bill Jaffe on Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:41:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French leader checks

I could be the cause of the confusion, I just rolled for my leaders, but the
same rolls could have been for the opponents leaders in each battle.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 2:37 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: [eia] French leader checks

    Normally, the opponent rolls for leader casualties (or at least, that's
the way we've always done it).
    Is there a house-rule in place that says each leader present at a battle

gets a *separate* roll to become a casualty?  I ask because that's not what
the rules say to do.  (If it is a house rule, I have no problem with it,
btw.  I actually think it makes sense.  But this would be one of those
things that I was asking about a couple weeks ago.)

kdh