Bill Jaffe on Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:18:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Strasbourg errors?

And yes, you get to lose 3 PPs and Austria wins 3 PPs because of corps size.

Pursuit class isn't affected, pursuit die rolls are shifted one column.
Yes, I rolled a 6, on the column one over, for a net 30%.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael Gorman
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 1:28 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Strasbourg errors?

Davout had two corps with 20+ factors so I believe he counted as a 5 corps
stack for victory point purposes so it was a 3 point battle, not a 2 point
battle.

With the turn over I deleted the combat emails and then thought to double
check this,  was the pursuit class for Austria reduced by one for the
forest terrain?