Michael Gorman on Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:01:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] [escrow] Second Battle of Strasbourg, August 1806

At 09:55 AM 8/7/2006, you wrote:
>Don't forget that Strasbourg is a forest area, reducing the casualty tables
>by 1 and a -1 to the chance for flankers to arrive.
>
>-JJY
Thanks for the reminder.  I hate it when we screw that up and then have to
recalculate the whole battle.  That'd have been a real mess with all the
possible guard commitments we have in this one.