Michael Gorman on Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:34:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] FW: British at St. Malo-round 1

At 07:14 PM 8/6/2006, you wrote:
>I had thought that the corps tactical rating was also their tactical max.
>But 12.3.7.1 seems to say otherwise.  If this is true, then the French do
>not break.
Yeah, corps commanders all have tac max of 1.  That's why the weaker
generals are still worth using sometimes.

My mail server was out this morning for some update of some sort.  I think
I finally have all the emails from this morning so I'll start working
through the moves and three or four battles I seem to have.