Bill Jaffe on Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:11:00 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase

Stuttgart burns depot and retires into the city.
Alas, Mack and company are far too large for Venice, they stand and fight.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael Gorman
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:52 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] French Land Phase

Depot Removal: N. of Konigsberg (2I disbanded), Stettin
Depot Creation: Amsterdam, Wittenberg ($2)

Naples Corps moves to Ancona (f/5-)
Massena and 2I move to Venice ($2) (Stack will be able to besiege city)
1I moves from Strasbourg to Stuttgart (f/a)  (Stack will be able to besiege
the city)
Davout and 2I move to Amsterdam ($1)
Ney and 1I hold (f/a)
Holland Corps moves to north of Breslau and Glogau (f/5-)
Napoleon, Murat and 3I move to Warsaw ($6)
Soult and 1I move to the depot east of Colberg, picks up 2I, moves to
Kustrin, detaches 1I, continues on to Berlin ($1)

Total Cost: $12

Forage rolls will be needed for the Naples Corps, the Holland Corps and the
cities of Ulm and Freiburg

The Austrian garrison at Stuttgart has to decide if it will fight for the
depot or burn or abandon it and accept siege.
The force under Mack at Venice has to decide if any forces will retire into
the city and if they will defend or destroy their depot.