Bill Jaffe on Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:41:26 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Austrian Land Move

Sorry for the delays, we are having to work on many different projects, and
my attention span has been very limited.

Depots created: 1 for the Turks somewhere, plus 1 at Stuttgart, $2.

Mack & army stay put in Venice, f/a (6 +1 own territory +3 or 5 for MPs, -2
for excess corps)
ICorps in Krakow moves 1 North into forest, f/a (4+1/own+2 MP)
ICorps in Prague pick up 4i, move to Theriesenstadt, f/a (5 +1/own +1MP)
Supply Turks from the new Theriesenstadt depot, 4 corps @ range 1, I
believe...
John will drop a 1BavI into Stuttgart, we need to be in the city to keep
control for conquest, and move to Ulm, and besiege the garrison there,
Charles and the army move to Frieburg, we are going to besiege the
defenders, but can we actually use "unused MPs" on some parts of an Army and
still have other parts besiege? If so, our costs will be reduced.

4 corps including the CAV if necessary at range 1, and 2 corps plus the
Bavarians at range 2, $8 supply, or $6 depot supply.

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx