James Helle on Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:55:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Prussian Land Phase May 1806

Just FYI, corps must forage if they forcemarch or are four or more spaces
from a depot.
This forage roll is made with a +1 modifier (penalty) if it forcemarched.
These are found in 7.4.1 and 7.4.1.2.3..

So I gather the corps moves to the forest north of Warsaw.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
MALabbett@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:43 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Prussian Land Phase May 1806

Remove Depot at Konigsberg and west of Brest-Litovsk
Place Depot at Warsaw ($1)

Blucher and three infantry corps march to Warsaw ($1.5), they pick up the 2
militia that were at the depot on the way
Corps at SW Minsk force marches to Warsaw ($0.5?) - if I cannot use depot
supply then just ordinary march to forest north of Warsaw and pay $1

Hohenloe and Corps march to Danzig and attack Russian Corps ($2)
Saxon Corps march to Danzig and attack Russian Corps ($2)

Berlin Corps hold (f auto)

Total cost: $6 or $7 depending