Michael Gorman on Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:58:08 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] French Land Phase

France will go first

Depot Removal: Toulon
Depot Creation: Bologna, Strasbourg ($2)

Massena and 1I proceed to Mantua, crossing the river west of the city ($1)
1I at Leghorn proceeds to Mantua, also crossing the river west of the city ($1)
Naples corps moves 2 spaces north to be one space SE of Naples (f/a)

Davout and 1I move to Strasbourg (f/a)
1I at Freiburg moves to Ulm, drops 1I, returns to Freiburg, picks up 2I and
then moves to Strasbourg ($0.5)

1I at Kovno moves to between Danzig and Konigsberg and picks up 2I ($0.5)
Holland corps forced marches to Wittenburg (f/1-)

Napoleon, Murat and 3I move to Minsk ($9)

Anyone else holds and forages safely

Total Cost: $14
Forage roll for Holland
The Austrian force at Mantua has to decide if it will fight or withdraw
behind the rather substantial defenses of the city.