jjy on Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:00:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian reinforcement phase, 4/06

Since the cities were left unoccupied, it would only take a handful of
officers or officials to put out a call for men in the countryside to report
for militia duty.  Also, I would consider that it is a home ground advantage
that gathering troops are able to use routes the enemy are unaware of to
assemble as military forces.

-JJY

Quoting MALabbett@xxxxxxx: