Michael Gorman on Mon, 29 May 2006 23:31:40 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] French Reinforcement and Naval Phase

Naval Reinforcements:
2 Ships come into service at Toulon and are picked up by the fleet there
1 Ship becomes available at Amsterdam and is added to the Holland
fleet.  (Now 4 ships)

Land Reinforcements:
Massena is removed from the board
Murat joins Napoleon SW of Konigsberg

1I added to the Holland Corps  (Now 7I, 1C)
1I added to the Naples Corps (Now 8I, 2C)
1I added to Naples garrison (Now 4I)

Eugene retires from the board
The corps at Portsmouth is removed and becomes a 4I garrison and starts
commandeering boats to slip back to France. :)

Naval Phase
No movement