Michael Gorman on Sun, 21 May 2006 14:48:24 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] everybody weigh in

At 10:09 AM 5/21/2006, you wrote:
>I am relatively neutral, but will vote for less surrenders. My reading of
>period history suggests that armies dematerialized or demoralized away, they
>really didn't surrender.
>
>Bill Jaffe
>Playing Wargames since 1958, and 18xx since 1829...
>billj6203@xxxxxxxxx
I'm not stongly committed to my opinion and JJ's example of what if you
attack somoenes capitol does speak poorly of the more surrenders
reading.  But we probably do need to make sure we're all on the same page
and if we go with no surrender, Jim should definitely be able to move that
corps he sent to stop my retreat back to London if he wants to.