William Jaffe on Tue, 16 May 2006 11:36:48 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] next

I believe Britain is also allied with Prussia. Maybe not Turkey and Spain?

I suppose if Prussia really wanted to burn bridges he could call his British
ally (I'm not saying what Austria would do if he called us to help defend
him, other than frown at his emissary).

Also, I would recommend we should go back to strict order and Cyberboard
move files, at least for land phase actions while we have this "hot war"
going on - all of us (including Austria watching the potential parade of
French troops in my neighboring country terrain) need to see what's
happening.

Bill Jaffe
Playing Wargames since 1958, and 18xx since 1829...
billj6203@xxxxxxxxx