MALabbett on Mon, 15 May 2006 19:04:02 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Russia declares War!

There's a surprise! Still it saves me three political points...

My initial read is that he will send cossacks into Prussia to disrupt my
supply lines. What he doesn't realise is that I have put milita into my invading
corps to soak up forage losses... I plan a slow moving trundle into Moscow
with  spare corps taking out Kiev.

I have the option to Call Allies to Arms but my feeling is not to bother as
it then gives Russia the chance to call for his allies. Any thoughts on  this?

Cheers

Mark