jjy on Tue, 2 May 2006 11:06:33 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase

So you're saying that this situation is an exception to the rule because the
leader never actually moved; if he had moved, he would have to move with a
corps he was stacked with at the beginning of the land phase.  OK, I can see
that.

-JJY