Joel Uckelman on Mon, 1 May 2006 06:07:10 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spanish orders, Oct. '05

Thus spake "Kyle H":
> REINFORCEMENT
>     Place 1 mil. factor in each of the following cities: Cuidad Real, Cuidad
> Rodrigo, Burgos, Barcelona, Madrid, Palma.
>
> NAVAL
> I fleet holds at Barcelona.
> II fleet (w/Castanos and 1I): Tunis => sea space north of Benghazi.
> III fleet holds.
> Portugal (w/Tunisia corps): Tunis => sea space north of Benghazi.
>
> LAND
> Depot removal: Burgos, Tangier, Oran, 2 spaces E of Tangier.
> Depot creation: Barcelona, II fleet, Tunis.  ($3)

Am I correct that you still have a depot at Cadiz? (Otherwise you can't
draw supply through the depot on II Fleet, since more than one depot
in the chain will have been built at once.)

--
J.