escrow on Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:37:28 -0400 (EDT)

[eia] [escrow] August 1805 Political Orders

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Thu 20 Apr 2006 19:58:10
Escrow closed: Sat 22 Apr 2006 15:37:26

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: austria@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:48:24

Respond with your August 1805 Political Orders

D. Sue for Peace - no wars, therefore no need to sue for peace
E. Create Alliances - Allied with Prussia, Russia, Turkey, and Britain. No
more alliances at present.
F. Declare Support for Minors - We will not support any minors desiring our
help. Let them eat cake.
G. Break Alliances - nope, we like all the folks we're allied to.
H. Declare Free States - Bavaria, if not already freed.
I. Declare Combined Movement - None
J. Access - None

Bill Jaffe
Playing Wargames since 1958, and 18xx since 1829...
billj6203@xxxxxxxxx

From: britain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu 20 Apr 2006 22:02:05

British Political Phase-August 1805

Diplomacy..........done
DoW................done
Call to Allies.....none
Peace Step.........none
Alliances Made.....none
Minor control......none
Alliances Broken...none
Free States........none
Combined Movement..Russia
Access.............Russia continues to have unlimited access to all British
controlled ports and territories as long as they are at war with France and
allied with Great Britain

From: france@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 22 Apr 2006 01:52:03

Another quiet month for France