Joel Uckelman on Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:29:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] Fw: Spanish reinforcement phase, 4/05

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Joel,
>     There should not have been a garrison at Cartegena.  Below, I have
> copied my reinforcement orders from April (the only other time in the game
> when I could have obtained militia factors).  As you will see, there are no
> orders for placing a garrison at Cartegena.  And I'm sure none of my corps
> have moved through Cartegena, so there is no chance of a garrison being
> dropped off there.  My conclusion is that your map must be in error.
>
> kdh

I was interrupted while I was updating my map; I think it must have been
just after I placed the Cartegena garrison, since when I came back I
thought I hadn't placed it yet.

--
J.