Joel Uckelman on Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:45:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] Prussian Economic Phase June 1805

Thus spake MALabbett@xxxxxxx:
> Prussia
>
> Query: Do I pay for the Danish Fleet and Corps? I plan to make Denmark a
> free state in July

Because they're not a free state yet, you can't buy the corps or the
fleet right now. The first time you'd be able to do that is September.

> No economic manipulation
>
> (Income)
> Base Income $36 and 18 mp
> Conquered States $8 and 5 mp (Denmark, Norway and Mecklenburg)

You missed Duchies, $3/1.

> American trade $6

Before you conquered Denmark, your best port for American trade was
Stettin, at $6. But until you free Denmark, Hamburg is better, at $8.

> Domestic trade None?

Only if Britain refuses to trade with you; otherwise you should get $11.

--
J.