Michael Gorman on Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:38:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] What Would Jesus Roll ?

At 11:05 AM 4/9/2006, you wrote:
>Mike, there's no point trying to fight you on the land.  You are God and
>we are scum.   :-/
>
>Feeling a little frustrated (with the dice, not with people)...
>
>-JJY

You just need to think back to the battles before May when my land battle
rolls were never higher than 3.  Not as bad as all ones, but there have
been bad rolls aplenty.  The only areas my average rolls for the game have
been above 3.5 is in foraging rolls and naval battle rolls if you don't
include wind gauge.  Even if you had had decent rolls in the last two
battles, I still probably would have won since I had good chit combos in
both of them.

In this last fight I had half a point of morale, a +1 die mod and better
battle charts on you.  Yeah, you should've taken a few of my people with
you, but the odds of winning dramatically favored France.