Joel Uckelman on Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:05:37 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] FW: Field Battle at Hull-Allied Round 3

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 10:10 AM 4/9/2006, you wrote:
> >Well JJ, I've outdone you with four (count 'em, four) ones in a row.  I
> >think we should consider outsourcing our die rolling.
>
> If you guys hadn't been getting decent rolls in the naval phase I would be
> seriously worried that for some reason Joel's dice server was glitching on
> certain email addresses.  But since you had a 5 and a 6 in the last naval
> battle, it is clearly possible for good rolls to happen for you two.

Here's the results of my test, 1000 single d6 rolls:

1  164
2  177
3  155
4  158
5  159
6  187

1000/6 is approximately 167, so none of these are too far out. In
fact, the 1's are the closest to the expected number. :)

--
J.