Michael Gorman on Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:33:54 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [eia] French rounds 2 and 3

At 12:19 AM 3/28/2006, you wrote:

Dice rolls requested by: Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxx>
Rolls sent to:
   eia@xxxxxxxxx

# Rolls are on 4-2 and then 4-3 at +1 for commander

No. of sides on every die:      6
No. of dice for every roll:     1
No. of dice rolls requested:    2
No. of rolls per line:          1

  5
  4

So in round 2 the French inflict 3 casualties and 2.3 morale on the Russians and British An then in round 3 the battle is finished off with another 3 casualties and 2.5 morale.

So all told the British and Russians lose 7 factors and break.
I think that comes to 2 British and 5 Russian losses including a cavalry in one of the two armies.

The French lose 2 infantry factors and only 0.6 morale.

So this battle will bring three political points to France, and cost the British and Russians one point each. They are then retreated to Hull and I'll roll to see if any of their factors are lost in pursuit as they fall back.