Joel Uckelman on Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:10:51 +0100 (CET)

Re: [eia] political status

Thus spake "William Jaffe":
> Is that from the starting May 05 position, or from the original position on
> the chart...

The first line shows the offsets from the original position at the start
of May, the last line shows offsets from the OP now. I.e., all numbers
in the table are offsets from the OP.

At the end of every month I publish a table like this, along with a
graphical version of the PSD and minors strength chart.