J.J. Young on Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:19:30 -0600 (CST)

[eia] diplomatic ettiquette

There is one rule of ettiquette that I have always stuck to in this game, which isn't official but I think is a good idea.  I never forward or directly copy another player's email to a third player, unless the writer asks me to do so.  Since _all_ communication is written in a PBEM game, it would be easy to stir the pot by directly showing someone what other countries think of them, etc.  But I think it's better to have to tell them, and they can believe you or not.

Anyway, that's how most of us have always played diplomacy in this game (as far as I know).  Is there anyone that strongly disagrees ?

-JJY