Karau, Mark on Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:45:54 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] Prussia Chimes In

Well, I'd be lying to say I wouldn't like to play but I wouldn't want to kick anyone out who is already involved unless time constraints make it difficult for you to play.  I'll leave it up to you guys, especially to Mark.

Mark K.

________________________________

From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx on behalf of MALabbett@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun 2/19/2006 7:17 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Prussia Chimes In

Gentlemen

Apologies for not speaking earlier but there has been an illness in the
family so I was out of town for a few days.

I am happy enough to continue playing as Prussia but I am willing to step
aside if Mark K wants the position. Prussia is in a reasonable state and that
would leave me available as a replacement or caretaker.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Mark

<<winmail.dat>>