William Jaffe on Sun, 19 Feb 2006 05:57:49 -0600 (CST)

[eia] May 1805, Austria can start as follows

OK, here's what I think I can do, since so little time has actually passed.

Assuming someone can provide me with history as to money expenditures and
foraging losses?

I will allocate the starting forces, minus the garrisons I see on the map.

I will assume that I have the income and manpower from March 05, that the
depots and corps on the map are the ones that were present then. I will
expend that appropriately, and record.

I notice a blue 1m marker in Salzburg/Tyrol, is that correct (i.e., a
trustee so that Austria doesn't declare war on France?)

Otherwise I'm ready to start diplomacy and get started. Let's get the show
on the road.

I will need a roster and e-mail addresses, I should have kept them as people
were introducing themselves, but didn't.

William W. Jaffe

billj6203@xxxxxxxxx