jjy on Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:44:31 -0600 (CST)

[eia] introduction

My name is J.J. Young, and I'm an almost-34 year old high school physics
teacher living in Columbus, Ohio.  My wife is also a science teacher.  I lived
in the same dorm for four years at Bowling Green State U. with Kyle and Mike,
which is when we started gaming together.  I've been involved in several EIA
games, but never one that went more than 3 game years.  I've mostly played
Great Britain in the past, but I'm the Russian player in the current game.

I have a slight preference for starting over, since we aren't very far into
the current game, and Austria was unusually inactive up to now.  But I'm happy
to go with the majority.  Good to meet you !

-JJY