MALabbett on Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:47:03 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Prussia's moves for April 1805

Thanks for pointing out the Prussian movement cock-up. All I say is "Oh
Bum!". I'll move them as far as they could have got which is to the island to  the
West of Copenhagen, and obviously no assault can occur.

To solve any rerolls of forage, can I place a depot at Hamburg ($1) and
spend ($2) on supply for the Corps in Denmark please?