escrow on Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:54:47 -0600 (CST)

[eia] [escrow] Relief Battle at London

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Sat 10 Dec 2005 23:40:47
Escrow closed: Sat 10 Dec 2005 23:54:46

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: russia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 10 Dec 2005 23:46:24

Kutusov chooses OUTFLANK, which makes him either a possible hero or a
definite idiot.

The outflanking force consists of the Russian III corps w/ 7 I.

The pinning force consists of the Russian II and I C corps and the British I
and Cav corps, w/ 14 Russian I, 6 Russian C, 1 British Gd, 3 British I, and
4 British C.

From: France@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 10 Dec 2005 23:54:46

Napoleon decides to go for the classic outflank maneuver and sends the 4th
corps with 12I and 2C off to outflank the incoming Russians while the 3rd
corps holds them before London with 13I and 3C

-- END MESSAGES --