Michael Gorman on Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:27:05 -0600 (CST)

[eia] French Land Phase

I just realized that hey, the Portugese fleet really doesn't have a major impact on French policy the turn it is going to be removed from the board by Portugal being conquered. Who would've thought it. So France will go first in the land phase and here it is:

Depot Removal: None
Depot Creation: Frankfurt ($1)

Naples Infantry detaches a 1pt garrison at Rome and moves 3 spaces SE to be one space from the Sicily crossing arrow ($2)
1I at Leghorn moves 2 spaces Se to be one space NW of Rome (f/a)
Ney and 1I move from Leghorn to Bologna and pick up the garrison there. (f/a)
1I holds at Toulon (f/a)
1I holds at St. Malo (f/a)
1I holds at Stuttgart (f/a)
1I holds at Soissons (f/a)
Massena and 1I move to Kassel and engage the Hessians ($1)
The Holland corps holds at Amsterdam (f/a)
The Denmark corps holds at Christiana (f/a)
The Swedish corps holds at Stockholm (f/a)
Napoleon, Murat and 2I besiege London (f/5-)

Total Cost: $4
Two forage rolls at London
One Siege at London
Turkey needs to decide the nature of the battle at Kassel, field or siege