menexenus on Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:58:29 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] British sortie

FYI, without researching the archives, I can tell you that I have *not* been doing this incorrectly.  So your "we" does not include everyone.  :-)

kdh

P.S.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

-------------- Original message from Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxx>: --------------