Michael Gorman on Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:29:09 -0600 (CST)

[eia] French Land Phase

Yeah, I go last but with the two phases I really care about done I figured I might as well keep things moving along and send in mine.

Depot Removal: Le Havre, St. Malo, Zurich, Freiburg
Depot Creation: None

1I holds at St. Malo (f/a)
1I and Soult hold at Toulon (f/a)
Naples Corps holds at Rome(f/a)
1I at Piacenza moves to Leghorn (f/a)
Ney and 1I detach a 1 factor garrison at Florence and move to Leghorn (f/a)
1I at Ulm moves to Frankfurt (f/a)
1I holds at Stuttgart (f/a)
1I at Lille moves to Soissons (f/a)
Holland corps holds at Amsterdam (f/a)
Swedish corps and Davout hold at Stockholm (f/a)
Denmark corps holds at Christiana (f/a)
Napoleon, Murat and 2I besiege London (f/5-)

So I have two forage rolls and an assault roll at London.

Mike

Total Cost: $0