Michael Gorman on Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:13:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] British memory lapse

At 07:31 PM 11/9/2005, you wrote:
As we are still in the reinforcement phase I have a request to make.  I
meant to remove the British 3rd Fleet at St. Malo and forgot to include this
in my orders.  Although Mike is the only one likely to be affected if any
are opposed I will abide by my mistake, this is basically a cost cutting
effort for the economic phase.

We actually haven't even gotten to the British Phase for naval reinforcements so I see no reason why you couldn't add on to your phase.

Mike