Joel Uckelman on Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:45:23 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spain's resignation

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> As opposed to the UMP rules, I would prefer the 14.2.2 procedure another
> round of bidding, with the winner running Spain as well as the country he's
> got now.  This might require a bit of tweaking of the setup, but not a total
> restart.
>
> However, I'm willing to keep playing (or rather, start playing) regardless
> of how we decide to do it.  But it's a legitimate question whether some
> players consider this whole project a bust.  What does everyone think ?
>
> -JJY

I'm in Amsterdam now, and as of this afternoon I have access to my office,
so I'll be able to attend to my mail daily, at least.

I haven't had much time to consider it, but it isn't clear to me that I want
to play without a full seven players.

--
J.