James Helle on Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:03:28 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Spain's resignation

I'm not sure what Jayson is so upset about.  Even if the group hadn't
allowed him to alter his fleet placement, (which I think was a harmless
concession seeing as how we've all probably already worked out who's going
to conquer what), he could have declared these wars in February.

However, one thing I am sure of is that I am not interested in re-inviting
Jayson back to the group (if he changes his mind) as this is an indication
of what we have to look forward to any time he doesn't get his way.

I, for one, am willing to use the UMP rules until we find another player.  I
have zero interest in starting over or in delaying this game any longer.