J.J. Young on Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:56:00 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] land setup map

Before we start the naval setups, here's a copy of the map which should include everyone's land forces as they wanted them placed.  Please check this map for errors, especially as this is my first one (our former mapmaker is no longer in the group).

Anyone who has not yet installed the CBPlayer program for reading these map files needs to do so at this point.  The download and instructions are at:

http://home.att.net/~menexenus/

I don't know how much longer this page will remain up, so please download ASAP if needed.

-JJY