Joel Uckelman on Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:59:51 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] what now?

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> There seems to be little chance of Kyle changing his mind, so I say we
> should get a new campaign going as quickly as possible.  If anyone has
> objections to inviting Fred or Mark into the group, please speak up ASAP.
>
> I will volunteer to take over the computer map-making duties on a
> provisional basis.  The only possible problem with this might be my dial-up
> connection making the process too slow, or if using the program takes so
> much longer than I think it does, that it interferes with my schedule once
> school starts.
>
> However, I have no idea how Kyle posted the PSD and minor country corps
> displays, so if someone else does know (or has an alternative method) and
> would be willing to handle that duty, I'd appreciate it.

I can do that if you want.

> Rather than dwell on what's happened, I would prefer to get going quickly
> into the bidding process, hopefully within a day or two.  What do you all
> think ?

In order to set up a bidding escrow, I need to know for sure who's playing.
Also, we haven't heard from Sterling at all, and I haven't seen him at
gaming for the past few weeks.

--
J.