James Helle on Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:13:54 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] losing players

Here are my ideas off the cuff ( this is my disclaimer, I haven't thought
out every angle and so they may not be good ideas at all, but they are
ideas):

1)  We hold a player who controls two MPs responsible for winning with their
original MP (the one they started with) and accept the fact that they are
running the second MP as a service to the group.  Of course, this doesn't
leave much incentive to run a second MP very responsibly and this may be a
major fault.  OR

2)  If a MP that loses a player is in the political crapper, maybe whoever
inherits that MP can be given the _minimum_ VPs required to give them a
chance to win.  I'm not sure exactly how this would be calculated, but I'm
sure some of the math gurus in the group may have thoughts on this.
:)

Hopefully this will be a springboard for a solution.