Kyle H on Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:55:24 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] no word regarding seventh player

    Dear Mark,
    Wow, I had no idea we were being observed by outsiders.  I guess you
really must love the game if you're willing to watch for so long.  I hope
you'll understand, but we prefer to keep our game within our extended circle
of friends.  And we currently have 2 interested parties for our single open
position.
    If you're interested in trying a variation on the game, there is a free
download at the Empires in Harm (EIH instead of EIA) Yahoo Group.  Empires
in Harm is a somewhat more complicated variant of Empires in Arms.  They are
often putting out calls for players there.
    And, from what we learned at Origins a few weeks ago, Matrix Games
should be coming out with an Empires in Arms computer game by the end of the
year that will have single-player and multi-player capabilities.

Best of luck and thanks for the offer!

kdh