J.J. Young on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:48:42 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] no word regarding seventh player

There's still no response to my email from Fred, so this afternoon I left a voice mail message to get in touch.  If there's no response soon to this, then we'll have to either think of another prospect or consider how to handle playing with six players.  (I still favor having one player control two countries, rather than the UMP rules.)

Speaking of which, I was browsing the setup for the Grand Campaign game, and it's Spain, not Turkey, which is recommended to be dropped in a 6-player game.  Too bad, in my opinion.

-JJY