Michael Gorman on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:35:15 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] impasse

At 09:14 PM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
Are we planning to keep going in the present game with a new player for
Austria, or would the group prefer to start over ?  I don't have a strong
preference either way; I'm just trying to start the discussion.  If we are
starting over, then it would save Nate the trouble.

-JJY

My feeling is that we should start over if Nate's opinion that the ending of the game is essentially a foregone conclusion at this point is common.

If this game has seen a sufficiently extreme success for Britain that victory is inevitable, I could see us just saying lets call it a British win and start over.

Mike