James Helle on Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:45:29 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] impasse

Joel, I believe Mike is waiting for your first round of combat and probably
Guard escrows after that.

Is it best to ask if Nate can complete May (if possible) while we find a
replacement?  Or barring that, perhaps Joel?  Or, since it may be a crucial
decision that is likely to greatly impact Austria's future, should we wait
for the replacement player to decide whether to attack at Vienna or not?

Nate, could you please make sure the new player has all of Austria's current
troop strengths and economic information?  Perhaps this info can be passed
on to Joel for now.