James Helle on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:45:57 -0500 (CDT)

RE: FW: [eia] Assault at Stettin

Ahh.  I knew that, sieges tend to favor the defenders.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Joel Uckelman
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:33 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: FW: [eia] Assault at Stettin

Thus spake "James Helle":
> What am I missing here?  Why are there no second round rolls?

Mike didn't break my cossack in the first round, and my rolls (which
preceded Mike's) broke the besiegers in the second. Both sides are too
small to inflict casualties, and it makes no difference in a siege if the
defenders break once the attackers have, so there's no reason for Mike to
roll for the second round.

--
J.