Michael Gorman on Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:21:29 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Third round of Berlin

At 11:21 PM 6/27/2005, you wrote:
Calculating percentage losses round by round gives losses of:

Round 1:  1 British, 3 French, 5 Prussian
Round 2:  1 British, 3 French, 5 Prussian
Round 3:  1 British, 2 French, 3 Prussian, 4 Polish

Totals:  3 British, 8 French, 13 Prussian, 4 Polish

Before I did round 1 and 2 as a total and then round 3. But if we go entirely round by round I agree with your first two rounds but switch the Prussian and Polish numbers in round 3.

So I get totals of 3 British, 8 French, 14 Prussian (including one guard), and 3 Polish